Sunday, August 14, 2011

SPIRITUAL WARFARE - PSALM 91, PSALM 140, AND TWO SAMPLE DELIVERANCE PRAYERS

Becoming a well-rounded believer in Yahshua is not possible unless it is understood that our walk with God is not a pleasure walk, but a walk through enemy territory. Every living thing on this Earth is caught up in a spiritual battle from the time they are conceived, to the time they die, and without Yahshua and the protection that His Spirit, Name and Blood provide, human beings are at the mercy of Satan, his demon spirits, and his demon-possessed henchmen. As it says in Scripture:
Ephesians 6:11-13 - “Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”
Our spiritual armor comes from our faith in and love for Yahshua our Messiah. Without faith in Yahshua and God the Father to preserve and protect us, we are sitting ducks in Satans war against us. For this reason, until believers truly trust God and are actively engaged in routing and defeating God’s enemies through DAILY prayer, they are in grave danger. Without an active prayer life, believers can be oppressed and antagonized by demonic spirits, lusts, and addictions, just as their unsaved friends are constantly subject to. 

This is why believers in Yahshua need to learn to rely on prayer for deliverance. Sadly, however, the ability to intercede for ourselves and others is rarely taught in todays churches, and so very few believers are equipped to protect themselves and their loved one with prayer. In an effort to remedy this problem, I want to stress here that only Yahweh God can and will free us from demonic oppression and addictions permanently and decisively when we call out to Him or His Son Yahshua for deliverance.

In order to equip the saints with spiritual ammunition to fight the devil, demonic spirits, demon-possessed people, and Satan's demonic helpers, I created this page to give some direction on what sort of prayers should be used. By far one of the most powerful prayers for deliverance in the Bible is Psalm 91, as shown in the graphic below:

~*~ Psalm 91 - A Prayer For Deliverance ~*~
Click Here To Open In New Window And Print

Another Psalm that is a very powerful deliverance prayer is Psalm 140. Below is a graphic that I created with Psalm 140 written upon it. Please click on the embedded links in this article to read both of these Psalms online, and try to commit them to memory.



~*~ Psalm 140 - Another Prayer For Deliverance ~*~
Click Here To Open In New Window And Print

To help you to remember them, you can use the Psalm 91 and Psalm 140 Graphics provided here by saving them to your computer and printing them up. These can then be tucked into your purse or wallet to be read whenever the need is felt. To print them, open the graphics in a new window by using the big blue links below the graphics in this article. Then set them to fill an 8-1/2” by 11” piece of paper when you print them. Otherwise they will print at around 6” by 8”, and the text on them may be a bit hard to read.

Covering yourself with the Word of God is a wonderful way to dispel fear and fill your heart with peace, so to get the most out of these deliverance psalms, find a place where you can read them aloud to yourself. Or, alternatively, you can use these psalms as a guide to asking Yahweh for deliverance. Either way, it’s good to have them available in printed form when you need them. That is why I created the Psalm Graphics in this article.

The two Psalms listed above are called Imprecatory Psalms, and they are War Songs meant to be used as recited prayers asking God for strength, protection and help when engaged in Spiritual and Physical Warfare. There are many of these types of psalms within the Bible's Book of Psalms, and this list represents the most powerful of them. These Imprecatory Psalms include Psalm 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 17, 35, 37, 40, 52, 54, 56, 58, 59, 60, 69, 70, 79, 83, 91, 109, 121, 129, 137, 139, 140, 141, and 143. All of these can be used to call down divine protection and help. For the best results, I suggest reading at least one of them aloud every morning, since speaking God's Word aloud is also a powerful tool against the enemies of God, who literally hate to hear the Word of God recited.

In addition, Ive provided two far more specific sample deliverance prayers set in a modern context, which I wrote for my own use. These two prayers appear below my closing signature. The first one is the long version, which I recommend as a blueprint for those praying for deliverance for the first time. After that, the shorter version should suffice as an example of a daily or weekly deliverance prayer. 

If you decide to pray on your own, I ask you to remember to cover the same points in your prayers, and not to confront the Devil directly, or order him to do anything as some believers are in the dangerous habit of doing. We do NOT have that kind of authority, and only God and His Son and Spirit can control what Satan can and cannot do. So appeal to God for deliverance, and don't try to engage the Devil directly yourself unless you know that you are ready to confront him or his demons directly. Otherwise, there is a good chance that you will not be successful at winning against them in this spiritual war that we are always in, and you could become a constant target of their hate. 

Just ask any Exorcist in the Church, and they will tell you that delivering people from demons is not an easy task - even for the most righteous among us - and the demons that are being cast out can attack believers trying to deliver their friends unless they go about it in the right way. Sometimes this means having back-up prayer warriors helping them and actually with them when the deliverance is being attempted. But even then, without a true reliance on God and His Son and Spirit for protection - and, at times, a host of other born again, sanctified believers praying with us - we would not be able to cast out demons in Yahshua's Name. 

The psalms listed earlier, and the prayers I created below give examples of how you can pray for deliverance from evil without "earning" the constant attacks of the enemy. Remember that Satan can and will harm you if you are unprepared for his assaults on a spiritual level. I hope that the psalms I mentioned, and the sample prayers I made will prove to be a big blessing to you as you seek to follow Yahweh without demonic resistance dogging you every step of the way.

Before closing, I also wanted to direct you to the three important articles listed and linked to below that can help you in your walk with Yahshua, and your prayer life when using and applying spiritual warfare. Please take the time to read these articles, and make an effort to apply what you learn from them as soon as you can so that you can start kicking demonic presences out of your life today!

Your Sister in Yahshua, 
Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry: 
http://pillar-of-enoch.com
THREE ARTICLES TO HELP 
YOU GROW AS A PRAYER WARRIOR:

BELIEVERS CAN BE CURSED,
SO LEARN TO PROTECT YOURSELF!
DO YOU MANIFEST THE FRUITS 
AND GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT?
BE CAREFUL HOW YOU 
WAGE SPIRITUAL WARFARE! 
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2016/04/be-careful-how-you-wage-spiritual_20.html

********************************
DELIVERANCE 
PRAYER 1 - Long Version 
********************************
Heavenly Father Yahweh, 
I thank You for Your salvation in Yahshua, and for my deliverance from evil thorough Him and His shed blood. I praise Your holy Name, and call out to You in love and supplication to look with mercy upon me. Please forgive me of all of my sins, and bring to my recollection every sin that I have forgotten to confess so that I may confess it and be cleansed of its condemnation. I also ask that You help me to forgive others as You forgive me. Let no bitterness, anger or hate try to mar my relationship with You, Heavenly Father! In the Name of Your Son Yahshua,  I call on the Blood of the Lamb of God to cleanse me from all sin.

I also want to thank You for the Holy Spirit, our Counselor and Protector, along with all Your holy warrior angels that stand to protect and deliver me and those I love. In Yahshua’s Name, I ask that you would protect us from all harm and demonic deception, and that you would fill us with the gifts of the Holy Spirit, especially the gift of discernment. Help me to discern who my real enemies are, and help me to pray for them even as I am delivered from their evil designs against me. 

Father Yahweh, I call on You to forgive my sins, and the sins of your people, and to show them mercy. Please break and bind the power of all the curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, psychic prayers, psychic thoughts, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, mind control, jinxes, potions, and bewitchment being used against me, my family, and any of my beloved brethren in the Body of Christ. In Yahshua’s Name and by His authority, I call on You Heavenly Father to break and bind the ungodly spiritual powers behind death, destruction, lust, sickness, pain, torment, depression, poverty, psychic warfare, unclean incense, incantations, chanting, hoodoo, voodoo, charms and idols. I also pray that You would break any attraction in me or my loved ones to ungodly books and demonically-inspired movies, TV shows, video games, popular music and everything else being sent to curse me and my family. I humbly ask You to destroy the plans of the wicked that have plotted against me and my ability to minister to others in love, and that have attempted to stop my ability to teach others about the Kingdom of God.

I also lift up all my true friends to You, Heavenly Father. May all those who love me and Yahshua, and that have come to my aid, or been there for me in rough times be protected, nurtured, and sustained through all adversity! May they withstand every attack of the enemy, and be provided with enough food, shelter, clothing, friends for fellowship, healing, medicine and money until we go to be with Yahshua at the appointed time.

Father, I also ask that You would loose the blessings of Abraham, and of the New Covenant and the Kingdom of God upon me, my family and my loved ones! Provide me and my loved ones with the funds we need to live comfortably in this world, and help us to follow You and Your Word, and to further Your Kingdom and Glory! Finally, please help me to follow You faithfully and to strive to teach others to do so. Comfort me and heal me and my loved ones of every infirmity by the Blood of Yahshua, and the Power of the Holy Spirit!

In the Name of Yahshua Ha Mashiach, Your Son - whose Name is above all other names - I pray, Amen!

********************************
DELIVERANCE 
PRAYER  2 - Short Version 
********************************

Heavenly Father Yahweh,

I praise Your holy Name, and call out to You in love and supplication. Please look with mercy upon Your servant, and forgive me and my family for every sin we have committed, either knowingly or unknowingly, and help us to repent of all sin, and to walk in holiness through the power of the Holy Spirit within us. In the Name of Your Son Yahshua, and By His Blood shed on the Cross for my sins, forgive me and those I love, and guide us with Your Holy Spirit to only do what pleases You, and furthers Your Kingdom on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Protect us from all evil works and wicked people, and break every one of their charms, spells and incantations that bind demons and demonic power to all popular music, movies, videos, video games, and objects that are meant to bind me and those I love in spiritual darkness, sickness and suffering. Break these evil binds so that they can’t harm me or those I love, and cast the demons behind these binds and their curses and evil works into the Abyss, in Yahshua's Name! Also give me and my loved ones discernment so we will know what to avoid and remove from our homes that may be cursing us.

Have mercy on me, Heavenly Father, and give me and my loved ones the gift of spiritual discernment so we will not be led astray. Also help me to know how to pray against my enemies, and the enemies of my friends, and help me to know how and when to help only those whom You truly have sent for me to help. In Yahshua’s Name, I call upon You Father Yahweh to protect and provide for me and my family in every way. Please make sure that we never have to go without adequate food, clothing, shelter, medicine, and the help and the fellowship of other believers. Keep us safe and cared for until Yahshua comes to take us home - whether it be at our deaths, or in the Rapture. 

I ask for all these things in Yahshua’s wonderful Name, Amen!

********************************

IMPORTANT NOTE:  Just as the Israelite Priests were instructed to offer sacrifices before Yahweh God every morning and every evening, we should also strive to offer our prayers up to God and to seek His love and fellowship every morning and every evening until Yahshua comes again!


Maranatha, My Brothers and Sisters in Christ!

Yahshua is coming VERY, VERY SOON!

 ~**~**~**~**~

ABOUT THE PILLAR OF ENOCH MINISTRY:

My ministry centers around my Language of God Book series, and
my many free articles and news commentaries available on my
POEM web site and at My Page at Facebook.

If you would like to learn more about my books and ministry, visit
my Pillar of Enoch Ministry web site at http://pillar-of-enoch.com/

To purchase autographed quality paperback editions, PDF E-book
versions, or CD versions of my books, please visit my ministry

If you wish to purchase my books for Amazon Kindle,
please go to my author page at Amazon.com:

~**~**~**~**~~**~**~**~**~

To Find the PDF Version of This Article Online:

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, I will print this and put them up where I will see them often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So powerful!!! I love this prayer. Thanks for sharing this, I really needed this in a time of warfare!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice article sir.God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your powerful prayers!! God bless 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless your whole heart!

    ReplyDelete

Shalom! Feel free to comment, but please be respectful. God bless!